eBay, Sr. User Experience Designer | 7.09 - 10.10
• Design of key initiatives including search, core design patterns & product based experience
• iPhone, Android, and iPad design for eBay applications
• eBay Stories - managed and designed a site featuring custom video segments of user stories
Click Media, CEO & Creative Director | 09.95 - 08.09
• Founded and grew interactive design firm to a staff of 35 with annual revenues of $4 million per year supporting premier film, video, and television brands through website and DVD content creation.
• Led business development efforts by creating and presenting conceptual and strategic proposals, securing projects with all of the major studios and portals including Disney, Dreamworks, Fox, Warner Bros., Paramount and Sony, AOL and Yahoo!
• As a hands-on Creative Director, responsible for the design direction and management of 100-150 projects annually.
• Managed and mentored a diverse team of designers, flash programmers, production artists, producers, writers and contractors.
• Successfully transitioned firm to key employees when I moved back to Bay Area in 2009.
Clement Mok designs, New Media Creative Director | 07.93 - 07.95
• Led the online design direction and team management for the new media division of the agency.
• Designed and prototyped interactive CD-Roms for clients including Herman Miller, Oracle & Microsoft.
• Developed first websites for Harper Collins, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Star Wars, which included 3D navigable props.
Peter Gabriel Explora - Product Designer
SuperMac Technology - Software User Interface Designer
Bachelor of Arts, 1992, Graphic Design
Academy of Art University, San Francisco
AWARDS Clio, Broadcast Design Award, Communication Arts, ID and How Magazine awards
AFFILIATIONS Producers Guild of America, AIGA, ACM Siggraph